Reason why I hate cats. They’re so scary.
THAT’S WHY YOU TEACH YOUR KIDS NOT TO SLAP THE FUCKING CAT
I grew up in a family with lots of animals. [mostly small dogs.] I was taught to respect them. To treat them like my family. Would I hit my mom, my siblings? No. Do I hit the animals? NO. If I hit, slapped or maliciously hurt one of them and they bit or scratched at me.. well, that’s my ass because I should know better and the animal was defending itself.
If any child ever does this shit to my animals.. the CHILD gets reprimanded, not the animal. My nephew was absolutely BANNED from touching our animals because he was mean to them. My baby brother was 5, he straight up PUNCHED our 13 year old dog in the face.. she bit him in the face, he got stitches in his nose. He hasn’t laid a finger on her since.
I think people really need to teach their children, especially small children to respect animals.
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
- Media portrayal of married men as weak morons
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you